Thursday, January 29, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

1. I LOVE broccoli.
2. I am one of the few women in life who enjoys being single (it freaks my other single friends out).
3. I can play piano by ear.
4. I am allergic to watermelon.
5. I am allergic to chocolate.
6. I lie on my driver's license. I'm not really 5' tall.
7. I love speaking in front of people.
8. I'm going back to school in the fall and i hate school.
9. If i ever do get married, i would want four kids.
10. I'm going back to school so that i can up my income so that i can adopt kids someday.
11. I very much miss living in DC and can't wait to go back.
12. I was reading before i started kindergarten so had to go take reading with the first graders.
13. I hate that i did not pursue law school.
14. I am a wine connoseur (sp)...or least am on my way to be. I love the stuff.
15. My guilty pleasure is the reality show of choice on bravo, animal planet or A&E.
16. I rarely sleep through the night.
17. I have a blog.
18. I own a pit bull (don't judge).
19. I didn't hate high school, just the act of getting up and going somewhere and being forced to be there for 8 hours a day..... oh, wait, that's my life now.
20. I Should have joined the Air Force out of high school or college.
21. I have an insane bravery rating. There is almost NOTHING that i would not try once. As long as it's legal.
22. I cannot watch any footage pertaining to September 11. It still makes me cry.
23. I live in **** Texas, but don't really want to.
24. I am getting weave in my hair for the very first long term time this Friday.
25. I wish i had never been in love.

No comments: