Monday, May 5, 2008

Denial

It's not just a river you know.
I wrote the last post leaving out something that can never enter the realms of cyber space. It's strange not being able to share a part of my life with the people i am closest to. My life is crazy. The circumstances are just unbelievable. I learned a long time ago to never say never. It still very much holds true. I just hope beyond hope that God will see fit to redeem my shortcomings and continue to allow me to grow in Him.

Life is definitely a journey and i want to end up at the correct destination. I pray that He work with my mistakes and allow me the happiness i've always dreamed of with the person i've always dreamed of. If not, then i pray that He helps me to get past the hurt and disappointment of what could have been.
My heart is taken. I am so full right now. No matter what happens, i believe in what God has for me. I believe in the ending. I'm hoping for a specific ending. I'm hoping that this ending will leave me happier than i ever thought that i could be. It's not enough to hope for the outcome. I also have to extend hope past the outcome to make sure that my life is covered.
I know that God can do anything. And i really hope that he is able to do this for me. But with a better ending.

No comments: