Thursday, October 16, 2008

Patience.....yes, we're back here

I am not skilled to understand what God has willed, what God has planned. I only know that if i do what i am supposed to do by way of being patient and prudent about my decisions, my life will be okay. Some people would say that's just common sense. God has no use in that. I don't know. I believe in a force bigger than myself. I believe in fate. I believe that i cannot do things on my own. I believe in the comfort of the Holy Spirit.
And i believe that if i am patient enough, God will take care of my needs. Prayer changes things. If i did not believe it, i would not say it were so.
There are so many things that i am waiting on now. Some are of the utmost importance (like finding a new place in life with my career) and others not so much (getting a new car).
But still..... I wait.
My blind date was fun. He is a very nice guy and i have a lot in common with him. He's very smart.
It's nice to have someone to talk to other than the 5 or so people in town that i talk to and hang out with.
We'll see how it goes.

No comments: