Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Life, As Is con't

So my office is a mess. My house is a mess. My car is a mess. My mind is a mess. Sounds appropriate doesn't it?
I can't seem to focus on anything. I haven't been able to for months but it has finally come to a head now. I'm trying to walk with purpose and remember the things that i am supposed to remember. It's hard. For the past 8 months or so, I have felt like i belong in an institution sitting in a bed rocking. It's funny, but it's not funny. I can't concentrate. I have to ask questions 2 and 3 times. I'm trying really hard not to wear down my co workers with questions or to ask questions in which information has already been disseminated. I forgot to pay my bills last month. Who does that? How do you do that? I've been forgetting to eat. You would think. "Great! Weight loss!" No. Because when i do get a chance to eat, i grab whatever i can, and that's usually not good.
My hair is coming out. I'm not sure about that one. And my cold sores, which only show up in times of stress, are in abundance......TMI?......sorry.
It's about to be September. Annually in September i start the countdown for my birthday. Once fall starts, it gets here faster than i realize. Soon, i will be 32.
I'm trying very hard to redeem myself from the terrible mistakes that i have made this year. As well as some things that just, sort of, happened.
At the moment, i would love to be able to turn back time and start 31 all over again. Which is unfortunate because the whole point of this year was to not be that way.
Oh well. A little over three months are left. Let's see what i choose to do with them.

No comments: