Wednesday, August 27, 2008

What Makes Me, Me!

I love personality tests. I like learning new things about myself and how my personality affects my behavior or someone else's behavior. People don't realize sometimes how much their interactions with others are affected because of personality types/quirks. There is one test that gives a little synopsis of descriptive words of your personality type:
Mediator
Optimistic (i know it may not seem that way from the blog, but deep down i really am)
Caretaker (this one is huge for me)
Passionate
True Romantic (this is why i shy away from relationships)
Cause oriented (i have to be fighting for something with all of that passion)
Need to feel "special" (very true)
Has a kind word
Enjoy the symbols of romance
Strong sense of spirituality
Sensitive to the needs of others (empathy)
Peace, Harmony, Relationship
Motivate and encourage others (also very true)
Cooperative rather than competitive

No comments: